House Check Request Form- for more information click here

Open Records Request Form- for more information click here

Ride Along Request and Waiver Form- for more information click here

New Application Packet- ATV, UTV, Golf Cart City Permit. For more information click here

Individual Packet Forms
Renewal Application- City Permit for ATV, UTV, Golf Cart

Theft/Burglary Worksheet

Statement Form
Self Reporting Accident- (you will be redirected to the WI DOT Website)

Click Here for the following permits and applications located on The City of Brillion forms page under the Government section:
  • Building Permits
  • Burning Permits
  • Animal Licensing Application
  • Employment Application
  • Special Zoning Application
  • Transient Merchants Permit