ATV, UTV & Golf Cart

Since May 1, 2007, the City of Brillion allows, under special conditions, the use of ATVs, UTVs, Golf Carts, and Neighborhood Electric Vehicles on designated city streets, with the proper permitting. Contact the Brillion Police Department or City Hall for information regarding how to obtain a permit or see below. All permits are valid through April.

How to Obtain a City Permit
See forms below to download.
  • To apply for the permit which allows you to ride your machine in the City of Brillion, an application must be completed and brought to Brillion City Hall. Please read the instructions and be sure you have everything you need:
    • Driver's License and ATV Operator's Permit if applicable
    • Proof of insurance
    • Method of payment (cash or check)
    • Current state registration
  • Cost: $25 for initial inspection and permit sticker. Permit is good until April 30.

Renewal Application and Instructions
  • If nothing has changed with your machine, an inspection will not be necessary. Just complete the renewal application and return it to Brillion City Hall with any necessary documents.
  • Cost: $25 for the annual renewal and new permit sticker

Additional Information
  • City of Brillion Municipal Ordinances as it pertains to ATV/UTVs. Click Here
  • City of Brillion Municipal Ordinance as it Pertains to Golf Cart Operation. Click Here
  • City of Brillion Municipal Ordinance Chapter 94; Traffic and Vehicles. Click Here
  • Wisconsin All-Terrain Vehicle Laws and other information. Click Here