*REMINDER - If you have not registered at your current address, save yourself some time on ElectionDay - REGISTER EARLY!!
Brillion Community Center
120 Center Street
Brillion WI 54110
Polling Places are open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Register to Vote
Click here for Voter Registration Application
- Register at Clerk’s Office Brillion City Hall 130 Calumet Street Brillion, WI 54110 Monday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm Tuesday- Thursday 7:30 am-6:00 pm Friday 7:30 am- 3:00 pm
- Or at your polling place on election day
BY MAIL: Download the Application for Voter Registration, complete the form and mail it to your City clerk's office – it must be postmarked at least 20 days before the election. If this is your first time registering to vote in Wisconsin, you will need to include a photocopy of proof of residence which has your complete name, current address and is valid
IN PERSON: Register in the municipal clerk's office up to the Friday before the election. Proof of residency is required when registering less than 20 days before an election. You must bring proof that you have lived at your present location for 28 days preceding the election.
AT THE POLLING PLACE ON ELECTION DAY: If you wish to register to vote at your polling place, you must bring proof that you have lived at your present location for 28 days preceding the election For purposes of voter registration, a form of identification constitutes acceptable proof of residence if it includes your current name and current City of Brillion address.
Forms of identification which constitute acceptable proof of residence, when they contain the information specified above, include the following:
- A Wisconsin motor vehicle operator's license or Wisconsin identification card
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit or by an employer in the normal course of business, but not including a business card.
- A check-cashing or courtesy card issued by a merchant in the normal course of business.
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
- A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes Election Day.
- A university, college or technical institute fee card.
- A university, college or technical institute identification card.
- A gas, electric or telephone service statement for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
VOTING BY ABSENTEE BALLOT
YOU NEED TO BE A REGISTERED VOTER BEFORE AN ABSENTEE BALLOT CAN BE SENT TO YOU.
IN PERSON: You may request and mark an absentee ballot in person at the City Clerk's Office. Absentee voting in the City Clerk's Office is restricted to the two weeks prior to an election. The deadline is the close of business on the Friday before the election. Also absentee voters in the City Clerk's Office must present the same type of photo ID required at the polls. Acceptable forms of photo ID can be found below
BY MAIL: Download the Application for an Absentee Ballot, complete the form and mail it to your City clerk's office – the request must be received before 5:00p.m. the Thursday before the election.
Mail Absentee Ballot Applications to:
City of Brillion
C/O Lori Gosz
130 Calumet Street
Brillion, WI 54110
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
Application for Absentee Ballot
*All permanent (indefinitely confined), nursing home and military voters are exempt from this requirement.
- A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license OR a Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card
- An identification card issued by a U.S. uniformed service
- A U.S. passport (Identifications above must be unexpired, or if expired, have expired after the date of the most recent general election.)
- A certificate of naturalization that was issued not earlier than two years before the date of an election at which it is presented.
- An unexpired driving receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT.
- An unexpired identification card receipt issued by Wisconsin DOT.
- An identification card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe in Wisconsin.
- An unexpired identification card issued by a Wisconsin-accredited university or college that contains the date of issuance, signature of student, expiration date not later than two years after Date of Issuance.
Government Accountability Board
Questions Please Contact:
Joy Buboltz - Deputy Clerk/Treasurer
Brillion City Hall
130 Calumet Street
Brillion, WI 54110