Welcome to the City of Brillion The official Brillion Community website
Nestled between Lake Michigan and Lake Winnebago in Calumet County, the City of Brillion is a great place to live, work, learn, and play. Being centrally located 25 miles from Appleton, Green Bay, and Manitowoc, makes Brillion a great location for quaint living and a short commute.

   Cozy, yet packed with amenities.
  • Six Churches
  • Full-time police department
  • Independent volunteer-based fire department
  • Garbage, recycling, and yard waste disposal
  • Water and sewer utilities

   Endless opportunities.

  • Several major industrial employers
  • Dining and lodging
  • Retail
  • Health and Technology services
  • Construction and Contracting

   State-of-the-art facilities.

  • Ariens Technology and Engineering Education Center
  • Ariens Museum
  • Brillion Historical Society Museum
  • Brillion Public Library
  • Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
  • Endries Performing Arts Center

   Indoor and outdoor fun for everyone.

  • Fish the 6 nearby lakes
  • Golf at Deer Run Golf Course of Brillion
  • Bike the Friendship Trail
  • Visit the Brillion Nature Center
  • Swim at the Brillion Community Center