ANNUAL BRILLION FIRE DEPARTMENT MID-WINTER BRAT FRY
The Annual Brat Fry for the Brillion City Fire Department
Sunday, February 7th,
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Brillion Fire Station-City Hall Location
SNOW REMOVAL REMINDER
Per City Code, any person failing to remove either snow or ice from the sidewalk within 24 hours after a snowfall or sleet storm shall be subject to forfeiture, and the City shall have such sidewalk cleared of snow or ice and the expense thereof levied as a special tax against the property, collected as are other taxes. The expense of such snow and ice removal shall be charged at a rate of $120.00 per hour with a minimum charge of 1 hour.
- Please shovel your sidewalk within 24 hours after a snowfall event.
- Please DO NOT blow or shovel snow back into or across the street.
- Please DO NOT pile snow on sidewalk terrace if your proeprty is in the Downtown District.
- Please keep your sidewalks and sidewalk ramps free of ice and snow.
- Please remove vehicles from streets when the snowplows are in operation.
- Please remove snow from around fire hydrants near your home.
Your cooperations during the snow season is greatly appreciated.
CITY OF BRILLION TREATMENT FACILITY OVERFLOW PUBLIC NOTICE
Due to excessive Rains on December 14th; the City of Brillion Wastewater Treatment Planthad excessive water leak into its sanitary collection system causing a tank at the treatment plant to overflow. Approximately 50 gallons of partially treated wastewater overflowed on to the ground. The overflow was contained within the boundaries of the wastewater treatment plant and does not pose a health risk to the community.
City of Brillion
NEW RECYCLING CONTAINERS
- Also, your recycling schedule remains the same as the past.
- Please do not put your grocery plastic bags in the recycle carts.
- For more information please click on the Advance Disposal link : http://www.advanceddisposal.com/for-mother-earth/recycling-tips-trivia/recycle-right.aspx
TOURISM COMMITTEE FUNDING AVAILABLE:
EXCITING NEWS!!! The Brillion Tourism Committee is providing an opportunity for non-profit organizations to apply for project funding related to tourism activities. Click Here for
Funding Application Form. Click Here for Room Tax Policy Form. The deadline for the application February 29, 2016 by 3:00 PM.
Contact Cheryl Welch, Community Development Director/RDA Coord. with any questions at 920-756-2250 or email@example.com.
CITY FEE SCHEDULE
Please click the link below to access the new City Fee Schedule: