Permits and Forms

Some of the following permit applications are in PDF file format, and can be completed on the computer. Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader now! Complete the forms and return to:

ATV and Golf Cart Permits

Building Permits

Building permits are required for nearly all types of improvements to your home. Issuance of a permit assures that a building inspector will see the work and verify that it complies with building code requirements. A permit fee is charged to help cover the cost of inspection. Contact the City Building Inspector at City Hall for further information.

Are you making home improvements or doing other things that require a permit? Visit the Building Permit Application page here, then bring it to City Hall to speed up the permit process!

Burning Permits

The City of Brillion allows regulated, recreational burning on a permit basis only. Property owners with adjacent property lines must approve prior to permit issuance. Please read the City's municipal code for more information:

Dog and Cat Applications and Permits

Employment Applications

Fireworks Permits

Police Department Request Forms

Sidewalk and Driveway Permits

Special Zoning Approval

Please download this form and submit it to City Hall for any special zoning approval needs

Transient Merchants Permit

Solicitors are required to register at City Hall to obtain a permit

Records Request